30 Days of Blogging - Day 8: Blegh

So... today is nearly over...

If someone were to ask me right now, "Hey, use one word to describe today!" I would most certainly say, "...Blegh."

It kinda sucked to be honest.

No real solid reasons. It was just one of those days that just leaves you feeling discouraged and unaccomplished, you know?

I've made it through days like today before, but honestly, at the moment, I can't remember how yet.

God and crying, probably.

And the spoken word piece in the Bellarive song "Tendons (The Release)" and reading some Romans.

// Romans 7:21-25a // I have discovered this principle of life—that when I want to do what is right, I inevitably do what is wrong. I love God’s law with all my heart. But there is another power within me that is at war with my mind. This power makes me a slave to the sin that is still within me. Oh, what a miserable person I am! Who will free me from this life that is dominated by sin and death? Thank God! The answer is in Jesus Christ our Lord. //

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters to Anxiety

So... How've you been?

Dear Love, About Boxing Day...