Sewing, Days 2-4


I has been a long time since I've had the time to craft!  I worked on my purse a little bit on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday.

(Sorry for the graininess of the pictures!  The only camera I had access to was my phone and the lighting in the room was horrible for pictures!)

Day 2:
Step 1 -- Clean the craft room
That's better :)
Step 2 -- Sew the other side of the strap on.
I love this picture because it shows how even with hoards of pins at my disposal, I would rather use random clips!  I sooooooo very much detest pins!
Step 3 -- Sew the front (I'm pretty pleased with how this turned out! Yay, pockets!)
Step 4 -- Basically run out of thread.

Day 3:
(I didn't take many pictures this day, because they would have made no sense.)
Step 1 -- Buy thread!
Step 2 -- Sew the bottom and sides together.
Step 3 -- Pull one of the seams apart to resew it in a way that doesn't make the strap twist in the middle.
Step 4 -- Sew the back together
Step 5 -- Sew the bottom to the front and back.

Day 4:
Step 1 -- Sew the sides to the front and back.
(Thank goodness there were clothespins nearby or I would have had to use pins!)
Step 2 -- Finish the outside!!!!


Tada!  I'm really happy with it!

Now I just have to remember what I had planned for all of the inside pieces...

Toodles, my lovelies!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters to Anxiety

So... How've you been?

Dear Love, About Boxing Day...