30 Days of Blogging - Day 2: I'm Weird, Episode 1

Lesson learned today:
When you have an opportunity to write your daily blog entry in the middle of the day, do it. Otherwise you will only have 30 minutes until the day is done and you will feel rushed.

Aaaanyways, on with the (rushed) show.

I am very weird. This is a fact.

3 Ways That Emmi is Weird
(not even close to a complete list, trust me)

1.  I prefer my pop flat.
Seriously. I have a friend who now just immediately pours my pop in a glass and stirs it for me. It's strange, I know, hence why it is making this list.

2.  Sometimes I crush my potato chips.
On purpose. I like the texture. And also, more chips! Who doesn't like more chips? I'm just going about it in an unorthodox way...

3.  I like to watch all the movie credits.
It takes a village to make a movie and every single one of those names is someone who played a valuable role. I think that's really cool.
Bonuses: you get to hear good credits music, sometimes there's a secret at the end, and you get to be the last one leaving the theater which is my favorite because I'm short and crowds make me feel a little claustrophobic.

That's all for now lovelies :) I'm sure there will be more weirdness from me in the next 28 days!

Toodles!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So... How've you been?

Letters to Anxiety

Dear Love, About Boxing Day...