30 Days of Blogging - Day 18: Creativity

Still sick...

Nearly forgot that I even had to blog today.

What to say, what to say, what to say?

Hmmm...

Did you know that I'm a very creative person?

There's a lot of forms of creativity that I couldn't do to save my life, but the ones that I can do I sure wouldn't enjoy living without.

I can crochet, knit, knook (knit with a crochet hook), sew, cross stitch, papercraft, and design. (And more, I'm sure, that I just can't think of.)

I can paint so long as it's solid things like walls or geometric prints, but don't ask for a flower or sunset.

I can draw so long as it's on graph paper or it's very simple, but even my stick figures don't look like stick figures sometimes.

I don't go a day without creating in some form, and I don't think I would want to.

Creativity is one of my favorite things.

That's all I've got for today. If you'll excuse me, I have more sickness to go sleep off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So... How've you been?

Letters to Anxiety

Dear Love, About Boxing Day...