Aaaahhhhh!!

I applied to Graphic Communications and Print Technology today... I believe the title of this post adequately communicates how I'm feeling about this.

I've been told that I should receive a response from the school within a month or so... so I guess I'll keep you posted.

Now for bed.  And hopefully sleep (I'm feeling a little wired still from lingering anxiety).

// Romans 8:26-28 // And the Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness.  For example, we don’t know what God wants us to pray for.  But the Holy Spirit prays for us with groanings that cannot be expressed in words.  And the Father who knows all hearts knows what the Spirit is saying, for the Spirit pleads for us believers in harmony with God’s own will. And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. //

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So... How've you been?

Letters to Anxiety

Dear Love, About Boxing Day...