[I should come up with a name for this]

Ugh!  I soooooo want to keep sleeping right now.

Yesterday:
I was half an hour behind starting each of the jobs, but I just worked half an hour longer so it worked out.  I don't want this to be a pattern though.  Overall, it was an okay start to making a change.  A part of me is grateful that it didn't go according to plan so that I am reminded to rely on God.

Devotional:
#SheReadsTruth 1John - Day 1 (1 John 1:1-10)
// 1 John 1:9 // But if we confess our sins to him, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness. //
How grateful I am for this!

Sleep:
12:45am - 7:40am
I'm apparently bad at going to bed early.

Today:
My schedule is much the same (and I actually want to keep it this time), though I have the addition of bible study tonight.  I'll be reading over the material at lunch time.

Prayer:
Father, I can't decide if yesterday was discouraging or encouraging.  On one hand, my schedule was much better than recent weeks, but on the other, there was still laziness in it.  It's a process, I know.  I'm so grateful that You are so faithful and just!  Thank you for cleansing me from my unrighteousness.  I suppose this will probably have to be a daily confessing/cleansing thing, eh? I love you, Father.  Thank you for working all things for good.  Your Will be done.  In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters to Anxiety

So... How've you been?

Dear Love,