30 Days of Blogging - Day 1: Why [not]?

I'm gonna do a thing.

I hope it works.

I hope I can follow it through to the end.

Blogging once a day for 30 days.

Starting in the middle of the month because I'm a rebel like that and Pinterest can try to make Blog Every Day in May sound really tempting, but mostly that just sounds like procrastination.

"Why?" you ask, "What's the point?"
-- Something like this has been floating in my head since I first got into Youtube by following the author Jackson Pearce while she did 30 Days of Vlogging.

-- It sounds like an interesting creative challenge.

-- I like to write things. That's why I started a blog in the first place.

-- My head is random. This challenge sounds like it may lend itself well to random.

-- But mostly, I just keep thinking "Why not?" and not having a good answer.

So here goes. This is day one. (I contemplated making it day zero, but that seems like needless addition work for me. That would be silly.)

This is going to be an adventure. Put on your seatbelt and get ready for a bumpy ride. This will be unpredictable and unplanned.

I don't know about you, but that just so happens to be my favorite kind of adventure.

Until tomorrow, my lovelies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So... How've you been?

Letters to Anxiety

Dear Love, About Boxing Day...