When Creativity Happens...

Hello lovelies!

So it's almost two in the morning and I've spent the last nearly four hours* doing THIS!

*I recounted in the normal hours of the day and it was actually less than three hours... apparently my brain stops being smart after midnight.  It's like Cinderella, except... not.

One of the many hobbies that I have is sewing -- specifically purse design.  Since all of my purses have decided to fall apart as of late, I decided that I should start this project that I've been designing for a year.  This also gave me a convenient opportunity to use my new Christmas present -- a cutting mat and rotary blade (happydance)!  Thank you sister and brother-in-law!

You see that piece of lined paper in the middle there?  That's my list of all of the pieces of material that I had to cut out.  Makes a little more sense why I was working for four  three(ish) hours at this, doesn't it?

The pile of grey material on the left is actually the pieces that I had ALREADY cut out when I took the picture.

There were A LOT of pieces in that pile so I decided that I should label them before I forgot what they all were.

Hmmm... I think I like pockets :)  And those are just the ones on the inside!

 Here's the final pile with all of the pieces cut!  Does it look like a purse yet?

Yeah... it doesn't really look like one to me either, and I know what it will (should?) look like in the end!  Stay tuned!  Hopefully, I'll post more pictures as I put them all together.

Now...

I know that I said this would be a YouTube free post, but I can't resist!  This song is so adorable :)


Until next time, my lovely stalkers!

Comments

  1. So far it looks great, can't wait to see the finished product Emmi!!!!! Allison

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Letters to Anxiety

So... How've you been?

Dear Love, About Boxing Day...